Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Youtube.com, my favorite site

I do not like the social based software. Rather I like social networking based site where I can meet my virtual community. But I do not have any account in myspace.com because Asian people like hi5.com, a south Asian community based website. I have an account there, and I have around 24 friends with whom I share my everyday experience. My favorite site is youtube.com. I like it very much because whenever I need to listen music, I just type the name of the song or the musician; the site brings it within a second. Youtube.com is my friend basically. I spend around 90 percent of my leisure time with it. As well as I can upload videos according to my choice here. As a consequence, the site sounds to me a real folksonomy that ensures my participation.

No comments: